CCPS came to US Wellness requesting a comprehensive wellness program to address their rising health care costs. Claims data indicated an increase in claims for chronic conditions including diabetes, cancer, and heart disease.
CCPS strategy was focused on providing resources to employees to reduce risk and manage disease. This approach included increasing awareness of health risks through biometric screenings, education through wellness workshops and online wellness portal, and behavior modification opportunities through wellness challenges, health coaching, and incentives for healthy habits.
Population Health Risks
- Increase employee engagement in wellness through:
- Convenient access to annual biometric screenings
- Centralized platform for all health/well-being resources
- Targeted communication to those with inconsistent engagement to understand and address challenges
50-80% of employees with an account are actively engaged in the program.
Number of Employees
Public school system educating over 15,000 students in Cecil County, Maryland.
Wellness Services Used
- Wellness platform accessible via browser and mobile app
- Wearable device integration
- Wellness challenges
- Incentive Management & Tracking
- Biometric screenings
- Wellness Seminars
- Health Coaching
- Program utilization reporting